Monday, July 7, 2008

Welcome Laura On The Spot

Christy and I are on the road and in the sky today to meet up in the lovely Utah Valley. We're so excited to get some serious face time with each other (it's been over a year since our last visit) and entertain 6 children with bunches of outings. So, the lovely Laura B. is On The Spot this week!

Laura and I were neighbors back in my NY days. She was my very first babysitting trading buddy, excellent friend and inspiring in so many areas (kids, creating, being positive, on and on my list goes)! She is a mom to 3 adorable kids, married to an artistic advertising guy, skilled in scrap booking, having the most fun with her family and being organized...just to point out a few.

I just know this week is going to be full of great tips from Laura!

No comments: