Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Make and Take On the Spot: Halloween Hats

We're so excited to have Marie from Make and Takes On The Spot with us today! Make and Takes is a delightful blog with daily posts on crafts for you and the family. We love it!

I'm excited to be here at The Tip Spot. I've been enjoying their great tips on things for everyday. Today I'm here to add a fun craft for kids with foam hats turned into a pumpkin and ghost. This crafts is all to easy, helping kids stay spooky this Halloween.


Supplies for Foam Halloween Hats:

Craft Foam Hats - orange for pumpkin, white for ghost

Black marker - permanent is best


Take your black marker and design a face onto your foam hat. You can draw it out first onto paper or even use a pencil on your foam hat. Now that your hat has it's design, it's ready for a head. Have fun Haunting with these spooky Halloween Hats.


Thanks Marie! Christy and I have a guest post over at Make and Takes today. G check it out!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Good afternoon! I love your adorable Halloween hat idea! I can't help thinking you would really like the 20 Best Halloween Crafts for Kids page on FaveCrafts (http://www.favecrafts.com/Halloween-Kids-Crafts/Top-20-Halloween-Crafts-for-Kids). There is a special section on there that gives project ideas for crafting with young children, which I think you guys will appreciate. Happy Halloween!