Thursday, December 11, 2008

In the mood for free


Printable gift tags from Paper Crave

It's been a crazy, crazy day at my house (with the exception of hearing my unborn baby's heart beat at the midwife today...peace, love and happiness all in one little sound) and I really just want to spend the rest of the night eating chocolate cupcakes and snuggling on the couch with some trashy TV. But Christmas projects are awaiting...

So I'm cheering myself up by finding and sharing awesome FREE links on the web! Free sounds good and I can even stretch it into a simple service: saving money for yourself!

Totally using these printable gift tags found on Kirsty.

How About Orange featured these adorable printable 2009 calendars (it's one of my goals in life to never ever buy a calendar)


And look what happened when I searched for "free shipping" on Etsy. I really love free shipping. And I really really love Etsy. Pure happiness.

And Design Mom (did you know that I know her, like for realsies!!) is having a super cool 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway tomorrow. I won a holiday giveaway last year and was in a great mood for weeks because of it!

Now me and my sewing machine have some serious work to do.

No comments: